General Cookies Policy
Last updated: May 23, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use different types of cookies, including third-party and server initiated cookies:
- Necessary cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. They help make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistic cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for an individual user.
- Third-party cookies
We use both persistent and session-based cookies.
Some cookies are temporary and expire in 3 months-2 years.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
● AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
● Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/