Last updated: May 23, 2018
1. The website www.studiosieg.com and its art and art-to-wear products and services are owned by linearOMEGA LLC dba studiosieg ("we", "us", or "our").
2. Our mailing address is 1769 Hillsdale Avenue #54399, San Jose CA 95154
4. You may visit and browse our website without disclosing any personal information. However, we need certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive our newsletter, or use specific services.
5. Personal data collection: we are committed to collecting the minimum amount of information necessary to reply to your inquiries and/or to provide you with your requested products and services. If and where required this information may include:
your email address
your shipping address
your phone number
your payment information (collected by a 3rd party - see 11.)
7. With the exception of your name and email address, we do not use any of your disclosed information after your order has been fulfilled. We retain your other personal information (on Wix servers) only as long as necessary or as required by governing law.
9. The newsletter will be used to inform you when new artwork or new art-to-wear items are added to our website or when an art exhibition or event that involves our art or art-to-wear is taking place; to share stories and a behind the scenes look into our creative process; and to alert you of any specials, offers or sales.
10. At any time, you can unsubscribe from our MailChimp database through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter you receive. Your name and email address will automatically/instantly be removed from our database.
12. Security: No data transmission over the Internet is considered 100% secure. However, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. SSL lets you navigate our website and submit information securely via HTTPS.
13. All works on paper and other flat artwork are created in-house but we use a 3rd party manufacturer to produce the art-to-wear clothing line. Your personal data is never shared with them.
14. In addition to the tracking cookies specified below, other third-party and/or server-initiated cookies may be installed on our website. Necessary cookies help make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Statistic cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for an individual user. These cookies may be persistent, session-based or temporary (expiring in 3 months-2 years).
16. Non-personal data collection: A Visitor Analytics app is active on our website to collect statistics to better the visitors' experience.
Each visitor has control over the cookies placement. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish by checking your browser settings on each device - for details, see aboutcookies.org and our general Cookies Policy .
17. Only as disclosed above, may we share your personal information to third parties (such as MailChimp) who work on our behalf to provide products and services to you. We only do so with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information. We may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property that pertain to us;
We find that your actions on our websites violate any of our usage guidelines pertaining to corresponding products or services.
18. If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to us. If you have provided personal information to us and cease to consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us immediately.
19. We may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of our website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.