A gorgeous 36 x 36 inch scarf with the image of a dormant tree basking in beautiful golden California light, waiting for Spring to arrive. The original double-exposure photograph (2 photos on top of each other) was taken with a Holga camera, a medium format 120 film camera known for its low-fidelity aesthetic and surprise distortions.
Golden Tree Scarf
- 100% polyester. Not a silk fabric, but has a silky feeling finish
- Drapes beautifully and will never fade
- Sublimation printing with very accurate colour matching and deep blacks
- Print is 70% visible through to backside of fabric
- Can be machine washed (cold) with no change in feel.